Top Ten Pain Releasers
A masterful collection of ten simple and
effective, hands-on self help skills that address a wide variety of
pain and stress issues with proven results.
What You Will Learn:
- How to release a cramp or spasm in less
than 5 seconds.
- What well loved food is the biggest
offender of neck muscles.
- How to determine if you are dehydrated in
any given moment
using muscle testing.
- How you can release tight neck muscles in
about 30 seconds.
- Discover the how music can relieve both
stress and physical pain (especially back pain) in less than 5
- Experience the Brazilian Toe Massage an excellent
natural remedy for insomnia and nausea.
- How you can trace an acupuncture meridian
for relief of surface pain.
- Have chronic muscle or joint pain that was
caused by an injury? 90% of all injury related problems will
positively respond to this technique and most with full recovery.
- Three natural techniques that will raise
your energy level.
- Experience how emotional stress can
dissipate literally under your fingertips.
- Learn how to muscle test others as well as how
to self-test from one of the top trainers in the field of kinesiology in
U.S. Kinesiology Training
7121 New Light Trail
Chapel Hill, NC 27516
"Arlene has written a concise and delightfully accessible manual for
releasing pain. It is a wonderful contribution for people searching for
healthy, effective ways to help themselves or their families "
-- Donna Eden, Author of Energy Medicine
"The Top Ten Pain Releasers
presents safe, effective techniques to relieve
pain and promote the feeling of well-being in a format that is easy to use
by the novice."
-- Dr. John Thie, Founder of TFH